1) Oxbow Freestyle #5 - A "Black Wheat Saison" brewed by a fantastic Farmhouse brewery in Newcastle.
2) Rising Tide Daymark - An extremely tasty American Pale Ale brewed with rye malt, by Rising Tide out of Porltand.
3) Maine Beer Company Zoe - One of the best big, hoppy American Amber Ales that I've had, by one of my favourite breweries of all time, Freeport's Maine Beer Co.
3 (a) Baby Zoe - a "session" version of the same beer, coming in at 4.3% ABV.
4) Maine Beer Company MO - Couldn't resist trying to do another beer from this brewery, especially considering it's one of my favourite beers that they brew, and one of the best APAs around.
5) Oxbow Grizacca - Traditional Grisette style (think Saison), low-ABV, and highly hopped with one of the newest and most-sought-after varieties: Azacca.
6) Maine Beer Company Dinner - An excellent DIPA, more than lives up to the hype... unfortunately, my clone came out nowhere near as tasty.
7) Maine Beer Company Peeper - Their first beer, a wonderful APA featuring plenty of hop aroma and flavour from three varieties.
8) Maine Beer Company Lunch - Their fourth beer, and first American IPA; a classic Maine IPA, brewed with Amarillo, Centennial, and Simcoe.